Pole Dancing (aka Vertical Exercise)
Pole dancing is now regarded as a recognized form of exercise and can be used as both an aerobic and anaerobic workout. Recognized schools and qualifications are being developed as pole dancing increases in popularity. Pole dancing is used as a performing art in some modern-day circuses, with one of these circuses being Montreal's Cirque du Soleil.
- Tone muscle and build strength through the use of body-weight exercise
- Incorporate the use of both isotonic and isometric exercise
- Improve endurance
- Provide a cardio workout to increase metabolism
- Work on multiple muscle groups & Improve core strength
- Build confidence & empower yourself in a multitude of ways